miércoles, 14 de noviembre de 2007

A few very good reasons why you should be spanked

After a certain period of relax. I come back to write again and I wanna talk about the benefits of spanking on spankees and on their bottoms.
I´m not only talking about the pleasure but a real assessment.
I´m going to enumerate the most important , and I´m sure you´ll be able to tell me others that I don´remember now. There it goes!

1.- Happiness: The effect of spanking on the buttocks is very known here, cause we´ve discussed about it so many times. This effect over our nervous system, is in one aspect chemical and it´s produced by endorphines situated in the hypophysis and pituitary gland. These opiate peptides are endogenous, that means, are present in our organisms and we could say that are our natural variety of morphine, but without its pernicious effect.
They allow us to, stand the pain, and at the same time report us pleasure which depends on intensity of the activity we´re doing. If their liberation is too profuse, we can experiment a certain sort of hangover, due to a enzyme which organism liberates and that is responsible of the short life of the endorphines.

2.- Vasodilator effect: Spanking produces skin bottom warming which favours dilation of blood vessels. If spanking is not stern or harsh, it´s like a transdermal massage destroying and decreasing fat nodules. Spanking is specially effectives if it´s applied with the hand, because of implements can decrease epidermis thickness or oven destroy it, if smacks are too harsh.
So that, if you want to save money in dermatological cremes such as Shiseido´s or similars, go over your spanker´s lap, who gratuitously help you to prevent "orange skin"







3.- Fly away from stress: When spankee gives herself fully to her spanker, she escapes from real world, opening her mind to a fictitious experience. The real is not reality, and she only must be worried about feeling and enjoying the contact of spanker´s hand or intrument. It´s like "Nirvana", just only flying away by the experience, living with intensity every smack, every caress, every gesture, every word... Crying is most of times neither pain nor suffering, just a liberation of stress.




4.- Back to childhood: Spanking is a great way let our mind fly thru our child memories, and not only that, but when we were children we had more illusion, more passion about things we did, and of course innocence that we miss across the passing of life.
It´s very significant that a lot of roleplays are developed on childhood or teenage scenarios, like schoogirl-teacher, niece-uncle, coach-sportgirl that only can hold up in our deepest fantasies.









5.- Finally and absolutely the most important reason: it´s the only way to avoid repressing our spanko conscience, in spite of ups and downs that we suffer, it´s a part of us which came, como and will come with us through our life.
It´s a pity to repress and negate a part of our own nature which maybe one day could be descifrated by scientists.




As always, excuse me if there are some mistakes. I am still improving my English!!!

4 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Don't excuse yourself, your English is good!

Your my favourite spankingblog, please continue!

Cometospk dijo...

Thak you very much Fan Girl, I thought that nobody read my english blog.
I´m going to translate more of my Spanish articles to English.
Kisses from Spain.
If you like, add me to yahoo messenger.
My email is cometospk@yahoo.es

Dave dijo...

This was a very fascinating post--I think you have it all covered very well here, from the scientific angle, which is often neglected it seems in explaining this 'kink,' to the pyschological.

Very intriguing :)

Cheers,
Dave

Cometospk dijo...

Hi Dave, it seems that you´ve discovered my English section!!!
I´m going to write in English more often than now if people still leaving comments... LOL
Happy New Year, dear Friend!!!