jueves, 11 de enero de 2007

Family Discipline

Domestic discipline is not one of my favourites fetishes inside spanking, But I have to admit that´s very funny and more or less good performances can excite me. These reliable situations would give that way to spanking scene, that anglo-saxons call attitude adjustment.
Practically, everypeople involved into spanking develop this fantasy, at a given moment have thought and got excited, performing in our heads images and situations that give way to domestic, family or couple scene. Needless to say, I am completely against punishment for minors.
Once made this introduction, I would like to explain the reason for this post, that´s no other than to introduce so singular video that came to me by chance. I have shared it with many people, specially with one girl I won´t name, but I think when she read this she will know I´m talking about her.

I hope you enjoy this video

0 comentarios: